Thursday, September 4, 2014

Artist Statement


Since the end of high school, my appreciation for live music has strengthened significantly with every internship and job that I've had. My work in live music events and festivals goes beyond the average worker trying to make a few bucks. Being surrounded by all the smiles, dancing bodies, and overall euphoria encourages me to be put my best foot forward and execute the production of live events the best way I can. My work has ranged from onsite production, marketing, booking, hospitality, and the management of film festivals, music festivals, as well as special events that merge media, technology, and art together. Since starting my career in event production, I have been able to immerse myself in different genres of music and different music environments, allowing me to appreciate music on a whole different level. I now understand and cherish the beauty of having passion, integrity, and an overall appreciation and love for creative outlets. As I continue to work in my dream career I hope I can continue to deliver the happiness and enjoyment that live music gives to fans the way that it has had an influence for me throughout my entire life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment